Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Memoirs of Haddah.

Friendship is a term used to denote co-operative and supportive behavior between two or more humans. This article focuses on the notion specific to interpersonal relationships. In this sense, the term connotes a relationship which involves mutual knowledge, esteem, and affection along with a degree of rendering service to friends in times of need or crisis.
Wow...i don't even really understand those scientific, yet so sophisticated definition of Friendship. Today i want to talk about Frienship. On how do my friendship with all these people started and how do we cherish every moment that we have togather. I am gonna miss all these moments since I am leaving them soon for a new job. I ll have new bosses, new friends, new workplace,new desk,new drawer,new this, new that,new bla..bla..bla..but, one thing that I am very sure is, i will always keep all this "old" memories alive, here in me... and you ll see why...

My early days with my lovely colleagues start as a casual ones.



As we are getting closer to each other... we love each other.

We treat each others like brothers and sisters


Even sometimes we disagree each other... we are still a "big" family forever.


We do crazy things together...like we are in our own world.


But now hardly I have to say goodbye...



But all of you remain in my heart untill the day I die.


No comments: